WELCOME TO HUSSAIN-SOFTWARES WEBSITE 2016
welcome to hussain softwares website please login with your registered user name and password if you did not registered then please register first after you are able to download all free softwares for more free softwares visit my other website

http://hussain-software.officialforum.net

thank you
like us on facebook

Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

online flag counter

hit counter
my info viewer

hit counter
flag counter
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Resize Windows 10 partition with free Windows 10 partition manager

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by hussain on Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:48 am

EaseUS Partition Master

As a reliable partition magic alternative tool, EaseUS Partition Master offers easy & safe disk management solutions to resize partition size and optimize the performance of your computer machines.
Supported OS: Windows 10/7/8/vista/XP and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Partition Manager Software

For Home & Home Office

For Business

For Service Provider

Guide & Tips

Resources

During the computer usage, you may encounter the problem that the system partition disk space becomes lower and needs to be extended, or you want to shrink a large partition to create more partitions. Though Windows 10 Disk Management has the ability to shrink and extend the partition, but it cannot move the partition and it is insufficient and inconvenient to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
As the best free Windows 10 partition manager, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can help you resize Windows 10 partition easily and safely.
EaseUS Partition Master Free is a comprehensive free hard disk partition manager software for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, not only enables you to expand or extend Windows 7/Windows 8 partitions without data loss, including extending system partition without reboot, but also can create, delete, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and even [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] without data loss under Windows 7/Windows 8. Why not free [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this free Windows 10 partition manager and resize Windows 10 partition with EaseUS Partition Master.

How to resize Windows 10 partition with EaseUS Partition Master?

1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master. As the picture showed below, there is no unallocated space to extend the system partition. So first, you have to decrease one of partitions to gain the unallocated space.

2. Select partition E:, and decrease it by clicking "Resize/Move partition" and then move it to let the unallocated space be behind the system partition.

3. Then select the system partition (C: drive), right click it and select "Resize/Move partition" to extend the C: drive.

4. Click Apply.

****************www.hussain-softwares.forumarabia.com***************
how do i change my setting
how do i change my rank
how do i post a topic in a forum
how do i add a signature to my post
how can i get back my forgot password
how do i show an image below my username
if you have any problems like this then send me email

email id:       [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hussain
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Real name Real name : hussain
Birthday Birthday : 1990-12-25
country country : india
facebook id facebook id : https://www.facebook.com/hussainneyaz7
twitter id twitter id : https://www.twitter.com/hussainneyaz7
whatsapp whatsapp : hmmm...
Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : computer programmer and web developer
Humor Humor : hmmm...
Comments Comments : always pray to have eyes that see the best a heart that forgives the worst a mind that forgets the bad and a soul that never loses faith...hmmm...

View user profile http://hussain-softwares.forumarabia.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top